Welcome diamond seekers. Find here any funny stories about the jewelry you might adore, the image, poems, anything to tickle your fancy. Win a set of diamond ring if you're lucky ... in your dream!

Search This Blog

I Stole Your Diamond!

It's I who stole your diamond. I won't wear it, just keep it in my heart. There's a room there for me to feel the rhythm of love. There's no drum, but a piano and I can't play it. I prefer a violin, instead. Yet, I can't play it either. I'll see your diamond tonight. I'll tell it that I want to dance with you in the sun on the beach at Friday night. You should not wear another diamond of yours, because I believe you don't have anything else left. I'll tell you I did--I stole it, but later when I am about to steal your real diamond.
Fashion & Style Blogs - Blog Rankings
Blog Directory