Welcome diamond seekers. Find here any funny stories about the jewelry you might adore, the image, poems, anything to tickle your fancy. Win a set of diamond ring if you're lucky ... in your dream!

Search This Blog

Diamond And You

Diamond and you, like heaven to me. You're smiling in the sparkling glitter and that flies me to the sky and make me want to catch the moon and to say your name over and over again. You're such a beautiful creature that I would like to slap your face with love. Isn't that too rude? I don't think so. You and your diamond have already stolen my senses and I sart to go banana and would like to take off to search for the like of you and your diamond. I am so jealous, but what am I? I am only a bag of skin to beautify you.
Fashion & Style Blogs - Blog Rankings
Blog Directory